Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Year!

Happy New Year!


I rang in the New Year at my church's Watch night service. It was a great time of praise & worship.


We are currently on Day 8 of our 21 days of Fasting & Prayer. I've been blessed with gas money by my parents, so I've been able to attend every night of prayer at the church except one, when I had to work.


Monday was great. The band did live worship for the prayer night, and all of us got to be on the stage. It was amazing. Then we had practice after prayer was over. Some of the band guys weren't there. I hope they aren't sick.


Since the pianist wasn't at practice, I got to play one of the songs on the piano. Today I just went through all three of the songs we have on the schedule for Sunday. It's a bit harder than it looks, especially when you add your left hand into the mix. My right hand is a bit sore right now, but I want to practice again later, just in case. I'm actually supposed to be on camera on Sunday, so hopefully the pianist will be able to come. I don't know if I'm ready for the stage yet, even though some of the band say they are ready for me to join them. Lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment