Last Friday, a group of the young adults from church celebrated Rico's birthday at Kemah....
No we didn't eat at Bubba Gump....
We ate at Saltgrass instead... (Don't let Raeshelle near any knives....)
The last time I went on a roller coaster, I didn't like it very much, but that was years and years ago, so they convinced me to go on the Bullet (one of two wooden roller-coasters in Texas)....
And I found out I'm still scared! :/ So I didn't ride anything else except the carousel...
And of course the biggest carousel animal was a sea dragon. Felt like Narnia. :D
We had lots of fun!!
It's September already. I've been working at my new job for 6 months, and I moved into my apartment on August 1st. September 1st I threw a little party to celebrate....
I can't wait to see what God does next!






No comments:
Post a Comment